We are always on the look-out for prospective employees to push the boundaries of our company
- Responsible for general administration functions (i.e. handling in-coming / out-going communication, documentation, meeting arrangements / coordination)
- Perform administrative functions that includes typing letters, minutes, memos, reports, proposals and presentation material.
- Handle and organize daily routine tasks including screening telephone communication, scheduling of meetings and appointments.
- Undertake special assignments, ad-hoc functions all related duties as and when necessary.
- Maintain an efficient filing system.
- Candidate must possess a Degree or Diploma in Private Secretarial or relevant field of studies.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience
- Familiar with technical and construction terms.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office.
- Analytical and able to record and write good minutes.
- Proficiency in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
*All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Kindly submit your application together with a comprehensive curriculum vitae stating personal particulars, present and expected salaries, contact number and recent passport sized photograph (non-returnable).
Please send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com.